Public Infrastructure in Canada: Where Do We Stand?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas H. Klier & William A. Testa, 2002. "Location trends of large company headquarters during the 1990s," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 12-26.
- Statistics Canada, 2005. "Foreign Multinationals and Head Office Employment in Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005034e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Statistics Canada, 2003. "Hollowing-out, Trimming-down or Scaling-up? An Analysis of Head Offices in Canada, 1999 to 2002," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2003019e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enid Slack, 2006. "Cities in Canadian Federalism," International Tax Program Papers 0603, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Statistics Canada, 2008. "An Examination of Public Capital's Role in Production," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008050e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Input-output accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp2e:2003005e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .