Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit. Evidence from Norway
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Anundsen, André & S. Jansen, Eilev, 2011. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit: Evidence from Norway," Memorandum 13/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Lee, Yen Hsien & Wu, Meng-Wen & Guo, Na, 2016. "Does housing boom lead to credit boom or is it the other way around? The case of China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 349-367.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2013. "The relations between bank-funding costs, retail rates, and loan volumes. Evidence form Norwegian microdata," Discussion Papers 742, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2012. "The relation between banks' funding costs, retail rates and loan volumes: An analysis of Norwegian bank micro data," Working Paper 2012/17, Norges Bank.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne & Ketil Rakkestad, 2011. "How do banks' funding costs affect interest margins?," Discussion Papers 665, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- André K. Anundsen & Eilev S. Jansen, 2013. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit: an extended version," Discussion Papers 756, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing prices; household borrowing; financial accelerator;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.