Does parental income matter for onset of offending?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Synøve Nygaard Andersen & Torbjørn Skardhamar, 2012. "Age at immigration and crime. Findings for male immigrants in Norway," Discussion Papers 728, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsSES; parental income; onset of offending; criminal careers;
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-08-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2009-08-16 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .