Framing the empirical findings on firm growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Buerger & Uwe Cantner, 2011.
"The regional dimension of sectoral innovativeness: An empirical investigation of two specialized suppliers and two science‐based industries,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 373-393, June.
- Uwe Cantner & Matthias Bürger, 2010. "The Regional Dimension of Sectoral Innovativeness An Empirical Investigation of Two Specialised Supplier and Two Science-Based Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; Law of Proportionate Effect; quantile regression; heterogeneity; variance-size scaling.;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-01-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-01-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2011/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .