Report NEP-TID-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011. "Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?," Discussion Papers 1235, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Robin, Stéphane, 2010. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: The case of Taiwan (1992-2003)," MPRA Paper 27913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Grieco, 2010. "Breakthrough innovations and welfare: The role of innovators' loss aversion and experience," Working Papers 20/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Kaps, Katharina & Pfeil, Silko & Sauer, Thomas & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2010. "Strategische Ausrichtung und Innovationstätigkeit von KMU im Raum Jena," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2010,3, .
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial Differentiation in Industrial Dynamics. A Core-Periphery Analysis Based on the Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," LEM Papers Series 2011/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2010. "How SMEs Exploit Their Intellectual Property Assets: Evidence from Survey Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Sandro Sapio, 2011. "Framing the empirical findings on firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2011/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sara Tessitore & Tiberio Daddi & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Eco-innovation and economic performance in industrial clusters: evidence from Italy," Working Papers 201005, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.