Adaptive Learning and Emergent Coordination in Minority Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giulio Bottazzi, Giovanna Devetag, Giovanni Dosi, 2001. "Adaptive Learning and Emergent Coordination in Minority Games," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 20, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Paola Giuri, 1999. "Non shakeout patterns of industry evolution. The case of turboprop engine industry," LEM Papers Series 1999/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kirk Monteverde & David J. Teece, 1982. "Supplier Switching Costs and Vertical Integration in the Automobile Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 206-213, Spring.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Greenstein, Shane, 1999.
"Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Shane Greenstein, 1997. "Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry," Working Papers 97028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Riordan, Michael H, 1998.
"Anticompetitive Vertical Integration by a Dominant Firm,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1232-1248, December.
- Michael Riordan, 1996. "Anticompetitive Vertical Integration by a Dominant Firm," Papers 0064, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Riordan, M.H., 1996. "Anticompetitive Vertical Integration by a Dominant Firm," Papers 64, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Lustgarten, Steven H, 1975. "The Impact of Buyer Concentration in Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 125-132, May.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Paola Giuri, 1999. "Increasing returns and network structure in the evolutionary dynamics of industries," LEM Papers Series 1999/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bengt Holmstrom & John Roberts, 1998. "The Boundaries of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 73-94, Fall.
- Klepper, Steven, 1997. "Industry Life Cycles," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 145-181.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Hart, O. & Tirole, J., 1990. "Vertical Integration And Market Foreclosure," Working papers 548, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Luigi Orsenigo & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Andrea Bonaccorsi & Giuseppe Turchetti, 1997. "The Evolution of Knowledge and the Dynamics of an Industry Network," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 1(2), pages 147-175, June.
- Joseph Farrell & Hunter K. Monroe & Garth Saloner, 1998. "The Vertical Organization of Industry: Systems Competition versus Component Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 143-182, June.
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1996. "Countervailing power revisited," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 507-519, June.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Paola Giuri, 2000. "Industry Life Cycle and the Evolution of an Industry Network," LEM Papers Series 2000/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kets, W., 2007. "The Minority Game : An Economics Perspective," Discussion Paper 2007-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente, 2005.
"Minority Games, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Networks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Valente M. & Fagiolo G., 2004. "Minority Games, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 110, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente, 2004. "Minority Games, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Networks," LEM Papers Series 2004/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
- Földy, Csaba & Somogyvári, Zoltán & Érdi, Péter, 2003. "Hierarchically organized minority games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 735-742.
More about this item
Keywordsminority game; speculation; adaptive learning; market efficiency; emergent properties;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:1999/24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .