Indicators for the monitoring of central counterparties in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pawe³ Fiedor & Sarah Lapschies & Lucia Országhová, 2017.
"Networks of counterparties in the centrally cleared EU-wide interest rate derivatives market,"
Working and Discussion Papers
WP 7/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Fiedor, Paweł & Lapschies, Sarah & Orszaghova, Lucia, 2017. "Networks of counterparties in the centrally cleared EU-wide interest rate derivatives market," ESRB Working Paper Series 54, European Systemic Risk Board.
More about this item
Keywordscentral counterparties; monitoring; PQD data; systemic risk;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srk:srkops:201814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.