On Macroeconomic Implications of Price Setting in the Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fitoussi, Jean-Paul & Le Cacheux, Jacques, 1988. "On Macroeconomic Implications of Price Setting in the Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 335-340, May.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1988. "On Macroeconomic Implications of Price Setting in the Open Economy," Post-Print hal-01016767, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1989. "Une théorie des années quatre-vingt," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 117-160.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Catherine Guillemineau, 1989.
"Chômage et croissance en France et aux États-Unis. Une analyse de longue période,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 161-184.
- Lucrezia Reichlin & Catherine Guillemineau, 1989. "Chômage et croissance en France et aux Etats-Unis: une analyse de longue période," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10215, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Lucrezia Reichlin, 1989. "Taux de change et prix des importations : le cas des automobiles en Europe," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(1), pages 133-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.