As Críticas de Amartya Sen à Teoria da Escolha Social de Kenneth Arrow
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Beltrame & Laura Valladão De Mattos, 2016. "As Críticas De Amartya Sen À Teoria Da Escolha Social De Kenneth Arrow," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 005, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsAmartya Sen; Escolha Social; Kenneth Arrow; Teorema da Impossibilidade; base informacional;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-11-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-11-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2014wpecon22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .