Towards Legal Empirical Macrodynamics: A Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2018. "Intergenerational Responsibility in the 21st Century," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 135, July.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2018. "Climate in the 21st Century," Working papers 018, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2019. "Intergenerational Equity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 18843, July.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial Intelligence; Behavioral Economics; Behavioral Political Economy; Big Data; Governance; Machine Learning; New Public Management; Legal Scholarship; Optimal Control; Social Credit Score;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-11-04 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2019-11-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2019-11-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:smo:epaper:001jp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard David). General contact details of provider: http://rais.education/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.