Where do foreign firms locate in transition Countries? An empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; location choice; transition countries;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-03-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2006-03-05 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:slp:islawp:islawp20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Riela). General contact details of provider: http://www.isla.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .