Report NEP-DCM-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Hélène Durand, 2006. "Les enfants non scolarisés en milieu urbain : une comparaison des déterminants intra familiaux, inter familiaux et des effets de voisinage dans sept capitales ouest africaines," Working Papers DT/2006/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Mette Gørtz, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Preferences and Productivity – Implications for Retirement," CAM Working Papers 2006-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Are non-use values distance-independent? Identifying the market area using a choice modelling experiment," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP6M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: A choice modelling approach," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP7M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Fazia Pusterla & Laura Resmini, 2005. "Where do foreign firms locate in transition Countries? An empirical investigation," ISLA Working Papers 20, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore