The Evolution and Utilization of the GATT/WTO Dispute
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002. "The Effect of Current Income on Aggregate Consumption," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 297-317.
- B. Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Testing Hall's permanent income hypothesis for a developing country: the case of Fiji," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 245-248.
More about this item
Keywordsdispute settlement; legal controversy; block; appeal; two-sided asymmetric information; political cost;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:21-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .