Impact of remittances on schooling in the Philippines:Does the relationship to the household head matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Xylee Javier, 2012. "Whose child is it anyway? Differential parental investments in education and children under kinship care in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201206, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-09-05 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2011-09-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:05-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .