Policy and Regulatory Developments in Indonesia's Forestry Sector Since 1967
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; forestry policy; regulations; New Order;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2004-02-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2004-02-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2004-02-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sis:wpecon:wpe077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arya B. Gaduh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csissid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .