Report NEP-HIS-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp0316 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deb Kusum Das, 2003. "Manufacturing productivity under varying trade regmies: India in the 1980s and 1990s," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 107, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Linda Christanty & Raymond Atje, 2004. "Policy and Regulatory Developments in Indonesia's Forestry Sector Since 1967," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE077, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Penelope Pacheco-López, 2004. "Does The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Exports, Imports, the Balance of Payments and Growth: the Case of Mexico," Studies in Economics 0401, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Wolfgang Keller & Carol H. Shiue, 2004. "Market Integration and Economic Development: A Long-run Comparison," NBER Working Papers 10300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andreas Bieler, 2003. "European integration and eastward enlargement: the widening and deepening of neo-liberal restructuring in Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0041, Queens University Belfast.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Finance 0402011, EconWPA.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2004-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Richard H. Steckel, 2004. "The Best of Times, the Worst of Times: Health and Nutrition in Pre-Columbian America," NBER Working Papers 10299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.