Heterogeneity in Financial Incentives for High and Low Income School Districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian, 2013.
"Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-51.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Innovation and Diffusion of Clean/Green Technology: Can Patent Commons Help?," NBER Working Papers 16920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsdistrict incentives; public schools; capitalization; achievement gap;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sip:dpaper:10-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Shor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cestaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .