Fighting Discrimination: W. Arthur Lewis and the Dual Economy of Manchester in the 1950s
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSir Arthur Lewis(1915-1991); Manchester; racial discrimination; inner cities;
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2013-04-13 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2013006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .