Assessing The Risks Of A Future Rapid Large Sea Level Rise: A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewsey, Clement & Cid, Gonzalo & Kruse, Edward, 2004. "Assessing climate change impacts on coastal infrastructure in the Eastern Caribbean," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 393-409, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferenc L. Toth & Eva Hizsnyik, 2005. "Managing The Inconceivable: Participatory Assessments Of Impacts And Responses To Extreme Climate Change," Working Papers FNU-74, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2005.
More about this item
Keywordssea level rise; West Antarctic ice sheet; climate change; adaptive management; epistemic uncertainty; risk management arenas; vulnerability;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-03-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-31 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .