Credit Risk and Credit Rationing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:277-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berlinger, Edina, 2017.
"Implicit rating: A potential new method to alert crisis on the interbank lending market,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 277-283.
- Berlinger, Edina, 2016. "Implicit rating: A potential new method to alert crisis on the interbank lending market," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/04, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Marsha Courchane & David Nickerson, 1997. "Discrimination Resulting from Overage Practices," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 133-151, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp95-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .