Equilibria and Entry in Two Interdependent Spatial Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Schmitt, Nicolas, 1993. "Equilibria and entry in two interdependent spatial markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, March.
- SCHMITT, Nicolas, 1990. "Equilibria and entry in two interdependent spatial markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1990036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SCHMITT, Nicholas, 1993. "Equilibria and entry in two interdependent spatial markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1993. "The effects of trade liberalization with spatial markets," Kiel Working Papers 610, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andaluz, Joaquin, 2000. "On protection and vertical product differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 77-97, January.
- Conway, Patrick, 1999. "Privatization and Price Convergence: Evidence from Four Markets in Kyiv," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 231-257, June.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; trade ; game theory ; enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp91-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .