The Reality Behind the Jihad in Syria: Powers, Proxies and Mercenaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.086009_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fikree, Fariyal F. & Ali, Tazeen & Durocher, Jill M. & Rahbar, Mohammad H., 2004. "Health service utilization for perceived postpartum morbidity among poor women living in Karachi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 681-694, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSyria; Jihad; Terrorism; Islam; Conflict; Isis; Daesh; IS; Islamic State; U.S.; Britain; destabilization; instability.;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-07-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CIS-2017-07-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:5007825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: http://iises.net/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .