The Construction of Gender in Saudi Arabia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGender construction; Saudi women; wider social discourses; religion; cultures; and traditions.;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-07-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2017-07-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:4607665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: http://iises.net/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .