Report NEP-HME-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanan Muhaya Alenazy, 2017. "The Construction of Gender in Saudi Arabia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607665, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fix, Blair, 2017. "Evidence for a Power Theory of Personal Income Distribution," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2017/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Landmann, Andreas & Seitz, Helke & Steiner, Susan, 2017. "Patrilocal Residence and Female Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 10890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2017. "Measuring the influence of energy prices within the price formation mechanism," Working Papers 2072/290764, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- ?ukasz Ambroziak, 2017. "Gross versus value added trade balances of the Central and Eastern European countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5007460, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Debra Bourdeau, 2017. "Plato in Singapore: A Case for Globalizing Ethics Courses," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607642, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Juan Pablo Mateo, 2017. "Capital accumulation in the center and the periphery along the neoliberal period: A comparative analysis of the United States, Spain and Brazil," Working Papers 1723, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Kobil Ruziev & Don Webber, 2017. "SMEs access to formal finance in post-communist economies: Do institutional structure and political connectedness matter?," Working Papers 20171701, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.