Economia e ecologia nos montados de sobro ibericos: o uso do solo na segunda metade do seculo XIX
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Manuel Parejo Moruno, 2010. "El negocio del corcho en España durante el siglo XX," Estudios de Historia Económica, Banco de España, number 57, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes, 2013. "Vantagens da concentração geográfica da produção: o caso da indústria corticeira de Santa Maria da Feira," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jorge-Sotelo, Enrique, 2022. "Politicians, bankers and the Great Depression: The Spanish banking crisis of 1931," eabh Papers 22-01, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Francisco Parejo & Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes & José Rangel Preciado, 2013. "Regional Integration and Firm Location Choices: A Long Run Approach to the Cork Industry in the Iberian Peninsula," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Anaya-Romero, MarÃa & MuÃ±oz-Rojas, Miriam & IbÃ¡Ã±ez, Beatriz & MaraÃ±Ã³n, Teodoro, 2016. "Evaluation of forest ecosystem services in Mediterranean areas. A regional case study in South Spain," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-90.
- Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes, 2013. "The Economic Performance of Clustered and Non Clustered Firms along the different Phases of the Cluster Life Cycle: The Portuguese Cork Industry Case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/26, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
Keywordscork oak forest; cork; soil degradation;
All these keywords.
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2020-06-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2020-06-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:wpaper:2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Antonio Linares (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.