La industria electronica en los paises de Europe central y oriental: una nueva localizacion de la production global (The electronics industry in Central and Eastern Europe: a new global) production location)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonhard Plank & Cornelia Staritz, 2013. "‘Precarious upgrading’ in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: the cases of Hungary and Romania," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-31, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Maciej Bukowski & Piotr Lewandowski & Iza Sobiech & Andrzej Zurawski & Jan Gaska & Aleksander Sniegocki, 2011. "Employment in Poland 2010. Integration and Globalization," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2010 edited by Maciej Bukowski.
- Attila Havas, 2014.
"Trapped by the high-tech myth: the need and chances for a new policy rationale,"
Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 9, pages 193-217
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Havas, Attila, 2014. "Trapped by the high-tech myth: The need and chances for a new policy rationale," MPRA Paper 58393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plank, Leonhard & Staritz, Cornelia, 2013. ""Precarious upgrading" in electronics global production networks in Central and Eastern Europe: The cases of Hungary and Romania," Working Papers 41, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Fernando Luengo & Ignacio Álvarez, 2007. "Integración Comercial y Dinámica Económica: España ante el Reto de la Ampliación," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0702, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- RÂ¸nno Lumiste, 2006. "Migration of Electronics Production. Optimisation of Technology or Labour Costs?," Working Papers 148, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Havas, Attila, 2014.
"Mit mér(j)ünk?. Az innováció értelmezései - szakpolitikai következmények
[The theory and measurement of innovation and its mutual effect on policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 1022-1059.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:02-07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.