Employment in Poland 2010. Integration and Globalization
- Maciej Bukowski
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated".
"FDI versus Exports. Substitutes or Complements? A Three Nation Model and Empirical Evidence,"
2007-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2008. "FDI versus Exports Substitutes or Complements? A Three Nations Model and Empirical Evidence," FIW Working Paper series 012, FIW.
- Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gerard, 1998. "Federalism and the Soft Budget Constraint," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1143-1162, December.
- Sergey V. Paltsev, 2001. "The Kyoto Protocol: Regional and Sectoral Contributions to the Carbon Leakage," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 53-80.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2007.
"Unemployment And Hours Of Work: The North Atlantic Divide Revisited,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2006. "Unemployment and Hours of Work: The North Atlantic Divide Revisited," CEP Discussion Papers dp0757, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pissarides, Christopher, 2006. "Unemployment and hours of work: the North Atlantic divide revisited," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4461, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2005.
"Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentation,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
737, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ben Zissimos & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentiation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0601, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2005. "Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentiation," Economic Research Papers 269630, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," NBER Working Papers 6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ernesto Talvi & Pablo Serra & Nancy Birdsall & Howard Pack & Andrés Solimano & Barbara Stallings & Michael Gavin & Richard H. Sabot & Nora Lustig & Humberto Petrei & Sebastián Edwards & Ricardo Hausma, 1997. "Pathways to Growth: Comparing East Asia and Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 65998 edited by Nancy Birdsall & Frederick Jaspersen, February.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Casey Mulligan, 2009. "What Caused the Recession of 2008? Hints from Labor Productivity," NBER Working Papers 14729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salmon, Pierre, 1987.
"Decentralisation as an Incentive Scheme,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 24-43, Summer.
- SALMON, Pierre, 1987. "Decentralization as an incentive scheme," Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993) 98, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2010. "Risk Aversion, Time Preference and Cross-border Commuting and Migration Intentions," WIFO Working Papers 379, WIFO.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2002. "La industria electronica en los paises de Europe central y oriental: una nueva localizacion de la production global (The electronics industry in Central and Eastern Europe: a new global) production lo," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 21, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2001.
"Labour Mobility: An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland? Empirical Evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour mobility - an adjustment mechanism in Euroland? Empirical evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Timmer,Marcel P. & Inklaar,Robert & O'Mahony,Mary & Ark,Bart van, 2013. "Economic Growth in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107412446, October.
- repec:idb:brikps:65998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda & Jan Baran & Olena Fedyuk & Attila Bartha, 2013. "Gender Dimensions of the Labour Markets over the Past Two Decades," IBS Working Papers 1/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; Poland; gloablization;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibt:bookkk:zwp2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibswapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.