European Integration and Domestic Regions: A Numerical Simulation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2004. "CIS-7 Perspective on Trade with EU in the Context of EU Enlargement," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0282, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Aziz Atamanov & Matthias Luecke & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Roman Mogilevsky & Kseniya Tereshchenko & Natalia A. Tourdyeva & Ainura Uzagalieva & Vitaly Vavryschuk, 2009. "Income and Distribution Effects of Migration and Remittances: an Analysis Based on CGE Models for Selected CIS Countries," CASE Network Reports 0086, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski & Radzislawa Gortat, 2002. "Political Determinants of Economic Reforms in Former Communist Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0242, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Aziz Atamanov & Roman Mogilevsky, 2008. "Technical Assistance to CIS Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0369, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Modalities of Moving to Inflation Targeting in Armenia and Georgia," IMF Working Papers 07/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Vladimir Popov, 2000. "Shock Therapy Versus Gradualism: The End Of The Debate (Explaining The Magnitude Of Transformational Recession)," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 1-57, April.
- Marek Dabrowski & Artur Radziwill, 2007.
"Regional vs. Global Public Goods: The Case of Post-Communist Transition,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0336, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dabrowski, Marek & Radziwill, Artur, 2007. "Regional vs. Global Public Goods: The Case of Post-Communist Transition," MPRA Paper 11967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2005. "Democracy and Growth Reconsidered: Why Economic Performance of New Democracies is not Encouraging," MPRA Paper 21606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska, 2008. "Institutional Convergence of CIS Towards European Benchmarks," CASE Network Reports 0082, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Malgorzata Jakubiak & Anna Kolesnichenko & Wojciech Paczynski & John Roberts & Sinan Ülgen, 2007. "The New EU Frontier: Perspectives on Enhanced Economic Integration," CASE Network Reports 0071, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional inequality; international trade; European integration.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .