Shallow versus Deep Integration between Mediterranean Countries and the EU and within the Mediterranean Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Francis & Helena Schweiger, 2017. "Not so different from non-traders," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(2), pages 185-238, April.
- V. Yu. Berendyaeva, 0. "The impact of non-tariff measures on international trade in case of conclusion possible free trade agreement between the EAEU and Egypt," International Trade and Trade Policy, Ð¤Ð“Ð‘ÐžÐ£ Ð’Ðž "Ð Ð¾Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð¹Ñ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑƒÐ½Ð¸Ð²ÐµÑ€Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚ Ð¸Ð¼. Ð“.Ð’. ÐŸÐ»ÐµÑ…Ð°Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°".
- Robin Carruthers, 2012. "Transport Infrastructure for MED11 Countries," CASE Network Reports 0108, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Coutinho, Leonor, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CEPS Papers 6736, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Leonor Coutinho, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 436, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Trade Agreements; Regional Integration; Non-Tariff-Measures; Deep versus shallow integration; South Mediterranean countries; European Union Trade Agreements;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2011-06-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aleksandra Polak The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.