Shallow versus Deep Integration between Mediterranean Countries and the EU and within the Mediterranean Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:2:p:185-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonor Coutinho, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 436, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Robin Carruthers, 2012. "Transport Infrastructure for MED11 Countries," CASE Network Reports 0108, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Coutinho, Leonor, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CEPS Papers 6736, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Trade Agreements; Regional Integration; Non-Tariff-Measures; Deep versus shallow integration; South Mediterranean countries; European Union Trade Agreements;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .