Maximiliano Mendez Parra
|Last Name:||Mendez Parra|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Department of Economics; Sussex Business School; University of Sussex (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Overseas Development InstituteLondon, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:odioruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mendez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Seasonal Unit Roots and Structural Breaks in agricultural time series: Monthly exports and domestic supply in Argentina," MPRA Paper 63831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Méndez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities," Economics PhD Theses 0115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Maximiliano Mendez Parra & Nicolas Peridy, 2011. "Shallow versus Deep Integration between Mediterranean Countries and the EU and within the Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0096, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Maximiliano Mendez Parra & Nicolas Peridy, 2011.
"Shallow versus Deep Integration between Mediterranean Countries and the EU and within the Mediterranean Region,"
CASE Network Reports
0096, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- David C. Francis & Helena Schweiger, 2017. "Not so different from non-traders," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(2), pages 185-238, April.
- V. Yu. Berendyaeva, 0. "The impact of non-tariff measures on international trade in case of conclusion possible free trade agreement between the EAEU and Egypt," International Trade and Trade Policy, Ð¤Ð“Ð‘ÐžÐ£ Ð’Ðž "Ð Ð¾Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð¹Ñ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑƒÐ½Ð¸Ð²ÐµÑ€Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚ Ð¸Ð¼. Ð“.Ð’. ÐŸÐ»ÐµÑ…Ð°Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°".
- Leonor Coutinho, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 436, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Robin Carruthers, 2012. "Transport Infrastructure for MED11 Countries," CASE Network Reports 0108, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Coutinho, Leonor, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CEPS Papers 6736, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maximiliano Mendez Parra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.