Explaining Life-Cycle Profiles of Home-Ownership and Labour Supply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Contreras & Joseph B. Nichols, 2010. "Consumption responses to permanent and transitory shocks to house appreciation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Rouwendal, 2009. "Housing Wealth and Household Portfolios in an Ageing Society," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Juan Contreras & Joseph Nichols, 2009. "Consumption Responses to Permanent and Transitory Shocks to House Appreciation: Working Paper 2009-05," Working Papers 41876, Congressional Budget Office.
- Viola Angelini & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2014.
"The dynamics of homeownership among the 50+ in Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 797-823, July.
- Angelini, Viola & Brugiavini, Agar & Weber, Guglielmo, 2012. "The Dynamics of Homeownership Among the 50+ in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .