Uncertainty and Irreversible Investment : A Bayesian approach of DSGE models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Ferrero, 2004.
"Monetary Policy and the Transition to Rational Expectations,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
101, Econometric Society.
- Giuseppe Ferrero, 2004. "Monetary policy and the transition to rational expectations," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giuseppe Ferrero, 2004. "Monetary Policy and the Transition to Rational Expectations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 499, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Noah Williams, 2010.
"Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 237-262, February.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Noah Williams, 2005. "Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning," CESifo Working Paper Series 1576, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evans, G.W. & Honkapohja ,S. & Williams, N., 2005. "Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0545, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Noah Williams, 2005. "Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-17, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 18 May 2008.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Noah Williams, 2005. "Generalized Stochastic Gradient Learning," NBER Technical Working Papers 0317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2005. "E-Stability Does Not Imply Learnability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 276-287, April.
- Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo, 1997. "Least mean squares learning in self-referential linear stochastic models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 313-317, December.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .