Price level targeting and adaptive learning
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Williams, John C., 2008.
"Learning, expectations formation, and the pitfalls of optimal control monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages 80-96, October.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2008. "Learning, expectations formation and the pitfalls of optimal control monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2008-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2008. "Learning, Expectations Formation, and the Pitfalls of Optimal Control Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2008-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2008. "Learning, Expectations Formation, And The Pitfalls Of Optimal Control Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2008-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2009.
"Expectations, Learning and Monetary Policy: An Overview of Recent Research,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Carl E. Walsh & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy under Uncertainty and Learning, edition 1, volume 13, chapter 2, pages 027-076
Central Bank of Chile.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2007. "Expectations, learning and monetary policy : an overview of recent research," Research Discussion Papers 32/2007, Bank of Finland.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2008. "Expectations, Learning and Monetary Policy: An Overview of Recent Research," CDMA Working Paper Series 200802, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2008. "Expectations, Learning, And Monetary Policy: An Overview Of Recent Research," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 501, Central Bank of Chile.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2008. "Expectations, Learning and Monetary Policy: An Overview of Recent Rersearch," CEPR Discussion Papers 6640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evans, George & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2008. "Expectations, Learning and Monetary Policy: An Overview of Recent Research," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-03, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Maritta Paloviita, 2008.
"Comparing alternative Phillips curve specifications: European results with survey-based expectations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(17), pages 2259-2270.
- Paloviita, Maritta, 2005. "Comparing alternative Phillips curve specifications : European results with survey-based expectations," Research Discussion Papers 22/2005, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive learningn; price level targeting;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.