Financial Computational Intelligence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiu-Che Tseng, 2003. "Comparing Artificial Intelligence Systems for Stock Portfolio Selection," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 236, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chiu-Che Tseng, Piotr J. Gmytrasiewicz, Chris Ching, 2001. "Refining Influence Diagram For Stock Portfolio Selection," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 241, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial intelligence; neural network; decision tree; bayesian network;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-11-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2005-11-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .