Conditional Welfare Comparisons of Monetary Policy Rules
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andy Levin & Jinill Kim, 2004. "Conditional Welfare Comparisons of Monetary Policy Rules," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 667, Econometric Society.
- Andy Levin & Jinill Kim, 2004. "Conditional Welfare Comparisons of Monetary Policy Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 252, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faia, Ester, 2008.
"Optimal monetary policy rules with labor market frictions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1600-1621, May.
- Faia, Ester, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy rules with labor market frictions," Working Paper Series 698, European Central Bank.
- Nicolas Million, 2010.
"Test simultané de la non-stationnarité et de la non-linéarité : une application au taux d’intérêt réel américain,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 83-95.
- Nicolas Million, 2010. "Test simultané de la non-stationnarité et de la non-linéarité : une application au taux d'intérêt réel américain," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 83-95.
- Million, N., 2008. "Test simultané de la non-stationnarité et de la non-linéarité : une application au taux d.intérêt réel américain," Working papers 201, Banque de France.
- Sauer, Stephan, 2007. "Discretion rather than rules? When is discretionary policy-making better than the timeless perspective?," Working Paper Series 717, European Central Bank.
- Faia, Ester, 2009.
"Ramsey monetary policy with labor market frictions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 570-581, May.
- Faia, Ester, 2007. "Ramsey monetary policy with labour market frictions," Working Paper Series 707, European Central Bank.
- Ester Faia, 2011. "Macroeconomic and welfare implications of financial globalization," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 14, pages 119-144, May.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal policy; Timeless perspective; Conditional welfare;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.