Extreme Value Theory and Fat Tails in Equity Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2008.
"Measuring the Macroeconomic Risks Posed by Asset Price Booms,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 9-43
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2006. "Measuring the Macroeconomic Risks Posed by Asset Price Booms," NBER Working Papers 12542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Pena, 2007.
"Risk premium: insights over the threshold,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 41-59.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Fernandes, Jose L. B. & Hasman, Augusto, 2006. "Risk premium: insights over the threshold," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb062808, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- José L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006. "Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold," Working Papers Series 126, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Youwei, 2015.
"Testing of a market fraction model and power-law behaviour in the DAX 30,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-17.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2015. "Testing of a Market Fraction Model and Power-Law Behaviour in the Dax 30," Research Paper Series 354, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Radu T. Pruna & Maria Polukarov & Nicholas R. Jennings, 2016. "A new structural stochastic volatility model of asset pricing and its stylized facts," Papers 1604.08824, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme value theory; fat tails; emerging markets;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-11-19 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-19 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2005-11-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.