The Use of a Genetic Algorithm to Find Short Term Price Strategies in the Dynamic and Repeated Single Good Market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsgenetic algorithm; agent; price setting; simulation;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .