Aggregate Uncertainty, Individual Uncertainty and the Housing Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris A. Davis, 2010.
"housing and the business cycle,"
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- Davis, Morris & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2001. "Housing and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 01-09, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004. "Housing and the business cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Heathcote, 2003. "Housing and the Business Cycle," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-21, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2010.
"Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 125-164, April.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2007. "Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 659, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Research 145, National Bank of Belgium.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 659, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Silos, Pedro, 2007. "Housing, portfolio choice and the macroeconomy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2774-2801, August.
- Jack Favilukis & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2017.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Housing Wealth, Housing Finance, and Limited Risk Sharing in General Equilibrium,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(1), pages 140-223.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Jack Favilukis, 2010. "The Macroeconomic E¤ects of Housing Wealth, Housing Finance, and Limited Risk-Sharing in General Equilibrium," 2010 Meeting Papers 733, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jack Favilukis & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Housing Wealth, Housing Finance, and Limited Risk-Sharing in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 15988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Jack Favilukis, 2012.
"Foreign Ownership of U.S. Safe Assets: Good or Bad?,"
2012 Meeting Papers
297, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jack Favilukis & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2014. "Foreign Ownership of U.S. Safe Assets: Good or Bad?," NBER Working Papers 19917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arce, Oscar & López-Salido, J David, 2006.
"House Prices, Rents and Interest Rates Under Collateral Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Óscar J. Arce & David López-Salido, 2006. "House Prices, Rents, and Interest Rates under Collateral Constraints," Working Papers 0610, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; Business Cycles; Liquidity;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.