Asymptotic Expansion Methods for Dynamic Models with Incomplete Asset Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène & Winant, Pablo, 2015. "Financial Integration and Growth in a Risky World," CEPR Discussion Papers 11009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gian Domenico Sarolli, 2016. "Pump up the Volume: Income Risk and Counter-cyclical Asset Trading," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 594-610, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset markets; rational expectations; perturbation methods;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .