Excessive Variation in Risk Factor Correlation and Volatilities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Turan G. Bali & Hans Genberg & Salih N. Neftci, 2002. "Excessive variation in risk‐factor correlations and volatilities," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(12), pages 1119-1146, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Schwendner, Peter, 2003. "Correlation Risk Premia for Multi-Asset Equity Options," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,10, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
KeywordsExcess volatility; risk factor correlations Kalman filter;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .