An evolutionary interpretation of the Aghion & Howitt (1992) Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Yildizoglu & Gérald Silverberg, 2002. "An Evolutionary Interpretation of the Aghion & Howitt (1992) Model," Post-Print hal-00160376, HAL.
- Gerald Silverberg (MERIT) & Murat Yildizoglu (IFReDE-E3i), 2002. "An Evolutionary Interpretation of the Aghion & Howitt (1992) Model," Working Papers 2002-3, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët, 2003. "An Evolutionary Interpretation of the Aghion & Howitt (1992) Model," Post-Print hal-00161001, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (Université Aix-Marseille3), 2009. "Evolutionary approaches of economic dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Growth; Agent Based Modelling; Innovation; Learning;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .