Small sample properties of panel time-series estimators with I(1) errors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2010.
"Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production,"
Economics Series Working Papers
515, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2010. "Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Andrew Wood, 2004.
"A new interpretation of the exchange rate-yield differential nexus,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 201-218.
- Andrew Wood & Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes, 2003. "A New Interpretation of the Exchange Rate - Yield Differential Nexus," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 160, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabiana Rocha, 2009. "Heterogeneity, saving-investment dynamics and capital mobility in Latin America," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 611-619, June.
- Saten Kumar & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2011.
"A Time‐series Approach to the Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle with Panel Data from the OECD Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 473-485, March.
- Kumar, Saten & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2009. "A Time Series Approach to the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle with Panel Data from the OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 18464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Smith, 2008. "That elusive elasticity and the ubiquitous bias: is panel data a panacea?," Bank of England working papers 342, Bank of England.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2008.
"Modeling Technology and Technological Change in Manufacturing: How do Countries Differ?,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2008-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2008. "Modeling technology and technological change in manufacturing: how do countries differ?," MPRA Paper 10690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2010. "Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production," Economics Series Working Papers 515, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Herwartz & Fang Xu, 2009.
"Panel data model comparison for empirical saving-investment relations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 803-807.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2006. "Panel data model comparison for empirical saving-investment relations," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:20:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdal Ozmen, 2007. "Financial development, exchange rate regimes and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: evidence from the MENA region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1133-1138.
- Österholm, Pär, 2004. "Estimating the Relationship between Age Structure and GDP in the OECD Using Panel Cointegration Methods," Working Paper Series 2004:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kumar, Saten, 2015. "Regional integration, capital mobility and financial intermediation revisited: Application of general to specific method in panel data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-17.
- Smith, James, 2008. "That elusive elasticity and the ubiquitous bias: Is panel data a panacea?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 760-779, June.
- Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E., 2004. "Testing the monetary model of exchange rate determination: a closer look at panels," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 867-895, October.
- Jerry Coakley & Stuart Snaith, 2004. "Testing for Long Run Relative PPP in Europe," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 34, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Rocha, Fabiana, 2005. "Heterogeneity, cross section dependence and capital mobility in developing countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 18-23, October.
- Jerry Coakley & Stuart Snaith, 2006.
"Testing for symmetry and proportionality in a European panel,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-71.
- Jerry Coakley & Stuart Snaith, 2005. "Testing for symmetry and proportionality in a European panel," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 745-752.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Ron Smith, 2002. "A Principal Components Approach to Cross-Section Dependence in Panels," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Fabio Spagnolo, 2004. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle is not as bad as you think," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 17, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2011. "Shifts in International Trade and Value Added from 1995 to 2007: Insights into the Drivers of Growth," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 37-56.
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T. & Lai, Jennifer T., 2018. "Capital market integration in ASEAN: A non-stationary panel data analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 249-260.
- Hartmann, Matthias & Roestel, Jan, 2013. "Inflation, output and uncertainty in the era of inflation targeting – A multi-economy view on causal linkages," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 98-112.
- Abdullah Noman, 2008.
"Testing for PPP in the mean-group panel rgression framework: further evidence,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(20), pages 1-12.
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Testing for PPP in the Mean-Group Panel Regression Framework: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 7825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo; response surface; spurious regression; PPP;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.