Small sample properties of panel time-series estimators with I(1) errors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ron Smith & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Jerry Coakley, 2001. "Small Sample Properties of Panel Time-series Estimators with I(1) Errors," Working Papers wp01-08, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2010.
"Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production,"
Economics Series Working Papers
515, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2010. "Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Andrew Wood, 2004.
"A new interpretation of the exchange rate-yield differential nexus,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 201-218.
- Andrew Wood & Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes, 2003. "A New Interpretation of the Exchange Rate - Yield Differential Nexus," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 160, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabiana Rocha, 2009. "Heterogeneity, saving-investment dynamics and capital mobility in Latin America," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 611-619, June.
- Saten Kumar & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2011.
"A Time‐series Approach to the Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle with Panel Data from the OECD Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 473-485, March.
- Kumar, Saten & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2009. "A Time Series Approach to the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle with Panel Data from the OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 18464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Smith, 2008. "That elusive elasticity and the ubiquitous bias: is panel data a panacea?," Bank of England working papers 342, Bank of England.
- Helmut Herwartz & Fang Xu, 2009.
"Panel data model comparison for empirical saving-investment relations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 803-807.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2006. "Panel data model comparison for empirical saving-investment relations," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:20:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdal Ozmen, 2007. "Financial development, exchange rate regimes and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: evidence from the MENA region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1133-1138.
- Österholm, Pär, 2004. "Estimating the Relationship between Age Structure and GDP in the OECD Using Panel Cointegration Methods," Working Paper Series 2004:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kumar, Saten, 2015. "Regional integration, capital mobility and financial intermediation revisited: Application of general to specific method in panel data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-17.
- Smith, James, 2008. "That elusive elasticity and the ubiquitous bias: Is panel data a panacea?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 760-779, June.
- Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E., 2004. "Testing the monetary model of exchange rate determination: a closer look at panels," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 867-895, October.
- Jerry Coakley & Stuart Snaith, 2004. "Testing for Long Run Relative PPP in Europe," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 34, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Rocha, Fabiana, 2005. "Heterogeneity, cross section dependence and capital mobility in developing countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 18-23, October.
- Jerry Coakley & Stuart Snaith, 2006.
"Testing for symmetry and proportionality in a European panel,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 63-71.
- Jerry Coakley & Stuart Snaith, 2005. "Testing for symmetry and proportionality in a European panel," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 745-752.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Ron Smith, 2002. "A Principal Components Approach to Cross-Section Dependence in Panels," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Fabio Spagnolo, 2004. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle is not as bad as you think," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 17, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2011. "Shifts in International Trade and Value Added from 1995 to 2007: Insights into the Drivers of Growth," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 37-56.
- Hartmann, Matthias & Roestel, Jan, 2013. "Inflation, output and uncertainty in the era of inflation targeting – A multi-economy view on causal linkages," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 98-112.
- Abdullah Noman, 2008.
"Testing for PPP in the mean-group panel rgression framework: further evidence,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(20), pages 1-12.
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Testing for PPP in the Mean-Group Panel Regression Framework: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 7825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo; response surface; spurious regression; PPP;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .