A Worst--Case Approach to Inflation Zone Targeting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Powell, Alan A., 2000.
"From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-116, January.
- Powell, A.A., 1995. "From Dornbush to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alan A. Powell, 1998. "From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-69, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2000. "Inflation zone targeting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1351-1387, June.
- Mercado, P. Ruben & Kendrick, David A., 2000.
"Caution in macroeconomic policy: uncertainty and the relative intensity of policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 37-41, July.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David Kendrick, 1999. "Caution in Macroeconomic Policy: Uncertainty and the Relative Intensity of Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Neck, Reinhard & Matulka, Josef, 1994. "Stochastic optimum control of macroeconometric models using the algorithm OPTCON," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 384-405, March.
More about this item
Keywordsminimax optimization; inflation targeting; uncertainty;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.