Portfolio Choice, Liquidity Constraints and Stock Market Mean Reversion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michaelides, Alexander, 2001. "Portfolio Choice, Liquidity Constraints and Stock Market Mean Reversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2007.
"Portfolio Choice over the Life-Cycle when the Stock and Labor Markets Are Cointegrated,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2123-2167, October.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2007. "Portfolio choice over the life-cycle when the stock and labor markets are cointegrated," Working Paper Series WP-07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael Haliassos & Alexander Michaelides, 2003.
"Portfolio Choice and Liquidity Constraints,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 143-177, February.
- Michael Haliassos & Alexandros Michaelides, 1999. "Portfolio Choice and Liquidity Constraints," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 9918, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Haliassos, Michalis & Michaelides, Alexander, 2001. "Portfolio Choice and Liquidity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Haliassos, Alexander Michaelides, 2000. "Portfolio Choice And Liquidity Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 297, Society for Computational Economics.
- Anthony W. Lynch & Sinan Tan, 2004. "Labor Income Dynamics at Business-Cycle Frequencies: Implications for Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 11010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2014.
"Optimal Life-Cycle Portfolios for Heterogeneous Workers,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 18(6), pages 2283-2323.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working papers 012, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Fabio Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2013. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Working Papers 260, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carolina Fugazza & Giovanna Nicodano, 2012. "Optimal life-cycle portfolios for heterogeneous workers," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 266, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2013.
- Hui-Ju Tsai & Yangru Wu, 2015. "Optimal portfolio choice with asset return predictability and nontradable labor income," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 215-249, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio Choice; Liquidity Constraints; Buffer Stock Saving; Stock Market Mean Reversion; Stock Market Predictability;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .