Analytical Perspectives on Mergers and Acquisitions: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies & Meloria Meschi, 1999. "The Characteristics, Performance and Strategic Behaviour of Merged Versus Non-Merged Establishments in Britain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, August.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "A Comparison of Merged versus Non-merged Business Establishments in Britain: What Can we Learn from the Workplace Industrial Relations Survey?," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 10-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- García-Suaza, Andrés Felipe & Gómez-González, José E., 2010.
"The competing risks of acquiring and being acquired: Evidence from Colombia's financial sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 437-449, December.
- Andrés Felipe García-Suaza & José Eduardo Goméz-Gonzáleza, 2009. "The Competing Risks of Acquiring and Being Acquired: Evidence from Colombia´s Financial Sector," Borradores de Economia 567, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Felipe García-Suaza & José Eduardo Gómez-González, 2009. "The Competing Risks of Acquiring and Being Acquired: Evidence from Colombia´s Financial Sector," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005676, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Anna Nagurney, 2010. "Formulation and analysis of horizontal mergers among oligopolistic firms with insights into the merger paradox: a supply chain network perspective," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-406, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbu:cibswp:5-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Rigby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cisbuuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .