Analytical Perspectives on Mergers and Acquisitions: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies & Meloria Meschi, 1999. "The Characteristics, Performance and Strategic Behaviour of Merged Versus Non-Merged Establishments in Britain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, August.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "A Comparison of Merged versus Non-merged Business Establishments in Britain: What Can we Learn from the Workplace Industrial Relations Survey?," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 10-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Anna Nagurney, 2010. "Formulation and analysis of horizontal mergers among oligopolistic firms with insights into the merger paradox: a supply chain network perspective," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-406, October.
- García-Suaza, Andrés Felipe & Gómez-González, José E., 2010.
"The competing risks of acquiring and being acquired: Evidence from Colombia's financial sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 437-449, December.
- Andrés Felipe García-Suaza & José Eduardo Goméz-Gonzáleza, 2009. "The Competing Risks of Acquiring and Being Acquired: Evidence from Colombia´s Financial Sector," Borradores de Economia 567, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Felipe García-Suaza & José Eduardo Gómez-González, 2009. "The Competing Risks of Acquiring and Being Acquired: Evidence from Colombia´s Financial Sector," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005676, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbu:cibswp:5-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Rigby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cisbuuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .