IPO pricing and allocation: a survey of the views of institutional investors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tim Jenkinson & Howard Jones, 2009. "IPO Pricing and Allocation: A Survey of the Views of Institutional Investors," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 1477-1504, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neupane, Suman & Poshakwale, Sunil S., 2012. "Transparency in IPO mechanism: Retail investors’ participation, IPO pricing and returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2064-2076.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degeorge, François & Derrien, François & Womack, Kent L., 2010.
"Auctioned IPOs: The US evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 177-194, November.
- François DEGEORGE & François DERRIEN & Kent L. WOMACK, "undated". "Auctioned IPOs: The U.S. Evidence," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-38, Swiss Finance Institute.
- François Derrien & François Degeorge, 2009. "Auctioned IPOs: the U.S. Evidence," Post-Print hal-00495575, HAL.
- François Derrien & François Degeorge & Kent L. Womack, 2010. "Auctioned IPOs: The U.S. Evidence," Post-Print hal-00537076, HAL.
- François Derrien & François Degeorge, 2010. "Auctioned IPOs: the U.S. Evidence," Post-Print hal-00553974, HAL.
- Degeorge, F. & Derrien, F. & Womack, K.L., 2009. "Auctioned IPOs : The U.S. Evidence," Discussion Paper 2009-37 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gunay, Erdal & Ursel, Nancy, 2015. "Underwriter competition in accelerated seasoned equity offerings: Evidence from Canada," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 94-110.
- Neupane, Suman & Neupane, Biwesh & Paudyal, Krishna & Thapa, Chandra, 2016. "Domestic and foreign institutional investors' investment in IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 197-210.
- Chuluun, Tuugi, 2015. "The role of underwriter peer networks in IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 62-78.
- Clarke, Jonathan & Khurshed, Arif & Pande, Alok & Singh, Ajai K., 2016. "Sentiment traders & IPO initial returns: The Indian evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 24-37.
- Boreiko, Dmitri & Lombardo, Stefano, 2011. "Italian IPOs: Allocations and claw back clauses," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-143, February.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Sousa, Miguel, 2015. "What determines the exit decision for leveraged buyouts?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 399-408.
- repec:kap:decono:v:165:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10645-017-9302-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-02-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2007-02-03 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbs:wpsefe:2006fe13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frcoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .