Application of multi-agent games to the prediction of financial time-series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Wiesinger & D. Sornette & J. Satinover, 2013. "Reverse Engineering Financial Markets with Majority and Minority Games Using Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 475-492, April.
- Zhang, H.S. & Shen, X.Y. & Huang, J.P., 2016. "Pattern of trends in stock markets as revealed by the renormalization method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 456(C), pages 340-346.
- Chen, Fang & Gou, Chengling & Guo, Xiaoqian & Gao, Jieping, 2008. "Prediction of stock markets by the evolutionary mix-game model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(14), pages 3594-3604.
- Li, Da-Ye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming, 2014. "Fractal markets: Liquidity and investors on different time horizons," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 144-151.
- Gou, Chengling, 2006. "Deduction of initial strategy distributions of agents in mix-game models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(2), pages 633-640.
- Wei, J.R. & Huang, J.P. & Hui, P.M., 2013. "An agent-based model of stock markets incorporating momentum investors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(12), pages 2728-2735.
- Schinckus, C., 2013. "Between complexity of modelling and modelling of complexity: An essay on econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(17), pages 3654-3665.
- Derveeuw, Julien, 2005. "Market dynamics and agents behaviors: a computational approach," MPRA Paper 4916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan, F.M. & Atman, A.P.F., 2015. "Is there any connection between the network morphology and the fluctuations of the stock market index?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 630-641.
- Groot, Robert D. & Musters, Pieter A.D., 2005. "Minority Game of price promotions in fast moving consumer goods markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 533-547.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbs:wpsefe:2001mf04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frcoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.