Intertemporal competitive equilibrium: a reappraisal of a basic source of instability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio, Parrinello, 2004. "Intertemporal competitive equilibrium: a reappraisal of a basic source of instability," MPRA Paper 30823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal equilibrium; instability; capital.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .