Taylor Rules Cause Fiscal Policy Ineffectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2012.
"Budgetary policies in a DSGE model with finite horizons,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 111-130.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," MPRA Paper 12650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Nicola Giammaroli & Alessandro Piergallini, 2011. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," CEIS Research Paper 207, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Zbynek Stork, 2011. "A DSGE model of the Czech economy: a Ministry of Finance approach," EcoMod2011 3007, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordsstaggered prices; overlapping generations; fiscal policy effectiveness; Taylor Rules.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2008-01-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-01-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-01-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:cdmacp:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdstauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .