К Теории Рынков . Статья 2. Социодинамическое Описание Рынков Опекаемых Благ
[On the Theory of 'Patronized Goods' Markets. 2nd article. Sociodynamic Description of Patronized Goods Markets]
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsPatronized goods; normative interests; market failures; public goods; merit goods; Baumol economy; patronized goods markets; Economic Sociodynamics; competitive equilibrium; Pareto optimum; equilibrium model for patronized goods; subsidies; transfers; public priorities; social policy;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rua:wpaper:y:2009:a:pru175:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derasru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .